1. Your relationship with tricks4phone1.1 Your use of tricks4phone's products, software, services and web site (referred to collectively as the "Services" in this document and excluding any services provided to you by tricks4phone under a separate written agreement) is subject to the terms of a legal agreement between you and tricks4phone. This document explains how the agreement is made up, and sets out some of the terms of that agreement.
1.2 Unless otherwise agreed in writing with tricks4phone, your agreement with tricks4phone will always include, at a minimum, the terms and conditions set out in this document. These are referred to below as the "Universal Terms".
1.3 Your agreement with tricks4phone will also include the terms of any Legal Notices applicable to the Services, in addition to the Universal Terms. All of these are referred to below as the "Additional Terms". Where Additional Terms apply to a Service, these will be accessible for you to read either within, or through your use of, that Service.
1.4 The Universal Terms, together with the Additional Terms, form a legally binding agreement between you and tricks4phone in relation to your use of the Services. It is important that you take the time to read them carefully. Collectively, this legal agreement is referred to below as the "Terms".
1.5 If there is any contradiction between what the Additional Terms say and what the Universal Terms say, then the Additional Terms shall take precedence in relation to that Service.
2. Accepting the Terms2.1 In order to use the Services, you must first agree to the Terms. You may not use the Services if you do not accept the Terms.
2.2 You can accept the Terms by:
- (A) clicking to accept or agree to the Terms, where this option is made available to you by tricks4phone in the user interface for any Service; or
- (B) by actually using the Services. In this case, you understand and agree that tricks4phone will treat your use of the Services as acceptance of the Terms from that point on-wards.
2.3 You may not use the Services and may not accept the Terms if (a) you are not of legal age to form a binding contract with tricks4phone, or (b) you are a person barred from receiving the Services under the laws of the Russian Federation or other countries including the country in which you are resident or from which you use the Services.
3. Language of the Terms3.1 Where tricks4phone has provided you with a translation of the Russian language version of the Terms, then you agree that the translation is provided for your convenience only and that the Russian language versions of the Terms will govern your relationship with tricks4phone.
3.2 If there is any contradiction between what the Russian language version of the Terms says and what a translation says, then the Russian language version shall take precedence.
4. Provision of the Services by tricks4phone4.1 tricks4phone is constantly innovating in order to provide the best possible experience for its users. You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of the Services which tricks4phone provides may change from time to time without prior notice to you.
4.2 As part of this continuing innovation, you acknowledge and agree that tricks4phone may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Services (or any features within the Services) to you or to users generally at tricks4phone sole discretion, without prior notice to you. You may stop using the Services at any time. You do not need to specifically inform tricks4phone when you stop using the Services.
5. Use of the Services by you5.1 You agree to use the Services only for purposes that are permitted by (a) the Terms and (b) any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions (including any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the United States or other relevant countries).
5.2 You agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by tricks4phone, unless you have been specifically allowed to do so in a separate agreement with tricks4phone. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services through any automated means (including use of scripts or web crawlers) and shall ensure that you comply with the instructions set out in any robots.txt file present on the Services.
5.3 You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Services).
5.4 Unless you have been specifically permitted to do so in a separate agreement with tricks4phone, you agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell the Services for any purpose.
5.5 You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that tricks4phone has no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any breach of your obligations under the Terms and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which tricks4phone may suffer) of any such breach.
6. Content in the Services6.1 You understand that all information (such as data files, written text, computer software, music, audio files or other sounds, photographs, videos or other images) which you may have access to as part of, or through your use of, the Services are the sole responsibility of the person from which such content originated. All such information is referred to below as the "Content".
6.2 You should be aware that Content presented to you as part of the Services, including but not limited to advertisements in the Services and sponsored Content within the Services may be protected by intellectual property rights which are owned by the sponsors or advertisers who provide that Content to tricks4phone (or by other persons or companies on their behalf). You may not modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on this Content (either in whole or in part) unless you have been specifically told that you may do so by tricks4phone or by the owners of that Content, in a separate agreement.
6.3 You understand that by using the Services you may be exposed to Content that you may find offensive, indecent or objectionable and that, in this respect, you use the Services at your own risk.
6.4 You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that tricks4phone has no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any Content that you create, transmit or display while using the Services and for the consequences of your actions (including any loss or damage which tricks4phone may suffer) by doing so.
7. Proprietary rights7.1 You acknowledge and agree that tricks4phone (or tricks4phone's licensor's) own all legal right, title and interest in and to the Services, including any intellectual property rights which subsist in the Services (whether those rights happen to be registered or not, and wherever in the world those rights may exist). You further acknowledge that the Services may contain information which is designated confidential by tricks4phone and that you shall not disclose such information without tricks4phone's prior written consent.
7.2 Unless you have agreed otherwise in writing with tricks4phone, nothing in the Terms gives you a right to use any of tricks4phone's trade names, trade marks, service marks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features.
7.3 Other than the limited license set forth in Section 9, tricks4phone acknowledges and agrees that it obtains no right, title or interest from you (or your licensor's) under these Terms in or to any Content that you submit, post, transmit or display on, or through, the Services, including any intellectual property rights which subsist in that Content (whether those rights happen to be registered or not, and wherever in the world those rights may exist). Unless you have agreed otherwise in writing with tricks4phone, you agree that you are responsible for protecting and enforcing those rights and that tricks4phone has no obligation to do so on your behalf.
7.4 You agree that you shall not remove, obscure, or alter any proprietary rights notices (including copyright and trade mark notices) which may be affixed to or contained within the Services.
7.5 Unless you have been expressly authorized to do so in writing by tricks4phone, you agree that in using the Services, you will not use any trade mark, service mark, trade name, logo of any company or organization in a way that is likely or intended to cause confusion about the owner or authorized user of such marks, names or logos.
8. License from tricks4phone8.1 tricks4phone gives you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable and non-exclusive licence to use the software provided to you by tricks4phone as part of the Services as provided to you by tricks4phone (referred to as the "Software" below). This licence is for the sole purpose of enabling you to use and enjoy the benefit of the Services as provided by tricks4phone, in the manner permitted by the Terms.
8.2 You may not (and you may not permit anyone else to) copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, decompile or otherwise attempt to extract the source code of the Software or any part thereof, unless this is expressly permitted or required by law, or unless you have been specifically told that you may do so by tricks4phone, in writing.
8.3 Unless tricks4phone has given you specific written permission to do so, you may not assign (or grant a sub-licence of) your rights to use the Software, grant a security interest in or over your rights to use the Software, or otherwise transfer any part of your rights to use the Software.
9. Content licence from you9.1 You retain copyright and any other rights you already hold in Content which you submit, post or display on or through, the Services. By submitting, posting or displaying the content you give tricks4phone a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive licence to reproduce, adapt, modify, translate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute any Content which you submit, post or display on or through, the Services. This licence is for the sole purpose of enabling tricks4phone to display, distribute and promote the Services and may be revoked for certain Services as defined in the Additional Terms of those Services.
9.2 You agree that this licence includes a right for tricks4phone to make such Content available to other companies, organizations or individuals with whom tricks4phone has relationships for the provision of syndicated services, and to use such Content in connection with the provision of those services.
9.3 You understand that tricks4phone, in performing the required technical steps to provide the Services to our users, may (a) transmit or distribute your Content over various public networks and in various media; and (b) make such changes to your Content as are necessary to conform and adapt that Content to the technical requirements of connecting networks, devices, services or media. You agree that this licence shall permit tricks4phone to take these actions.
9.4 You confirm and warrant to tricks4phone that you have all the rights, power and authority necessary to grant the above licence.
10. Ending your relationship with tricks4phone10.1 The Terms will continue to apply until terminated by either you or tricks4phone as set out below.
10.2 If you want to terminate your legal agreement with tricks4phone, you may do so by terminate using any Services provided by tricks4phone
10.3 tricks4phone may at any time, terminate its legal agreement with you if:
- (A) you have breached any provision of the Terms (or have acted in manner which clearly shows that you do not intend to, or are unable to comply with the provisions of the Terms); or
- (B) tricks4phone is required to do so by law (for example, where the provision of the Services to you is, or becomes, unlawful); or
- (C) the partner with whom tricks4phone offered the Services to you has terminated its relationship with tricks4phone or ceased to offer the Services to you; or
- (D) tricks4phone is transitioning to no longer providing the Services to users in the country in which you are resident or from which you use the service; or
- (E) the provision of the Services to you by tricks4phone is, in tricks4phone's opinion, no longer commercially viable.
10.4 Nothing in this Section shall affect tricks4phone's rights regarding provision of Services under Section 4 of the Terms.
10.5 When these Terms come to an end, all of the legal rights, obligations and liabilities that you and tricks4phone have benefited from, been subject to (or which have accrued over time whilst the Terms have been in force) or which are expressed to continue indefinitely, shall be unaffected by this cessation, and the provisions of paragraph 16.6 shall continue to apply to such rights, obligations and liabilities indefinitely.
11. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES11.1 NOTHING IN THESE TERMS, INCLUDING SECTIONS 11 AND 12, SHALL EXCLUDE OR LIMIT tricks4phone WARRANTY OR LIABILITY FOR LOSSES WHICH MAY NOT BE LAWFULLY EXCLUDED OR LIMITED BY APPLICABLE LAW. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE, BREACH OF CONTRACT OR BREACH OF IMPLIED TERMS, OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, ONLY THE LIMITATIONS WHICH ARE LAWFUL IN YOUR JURISDICTION WILL APPLY TO YOU AND OUR LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
11.2 YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THAT THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE."
11.3 IN PARTICULAR, tricks4phone DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT TO YOU THAT:
- (A) YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS,
- (B) YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR FREE FROM ERROR,
- (C) ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED BY YOU AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, AND
- (D) THAT DEFECTS IN THE OPERATION OR FUNCTIONALITY OF ANY SOFTWARE PROVIDED TO YOU AS PART OF THE SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED.
11.5 NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM tricks4phone OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TERMS.
11.6 tricks4phone FURTHER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
12. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY12.1 SUBJECT TO OVERALL PROVISION IN PARAGRAPH 11.1 ABOVE, YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT tricks4phone SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR:
- (A) ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES WHICH MAY BE INCURRED BY YOU, HOWEVER CAUSED AND UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY.. THIS SHALL INCLUDE, BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO, ANY LOSS OF PROFIT (WHETHER INCURRED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY), ANY LOSS OF GOODWILL OR BUSINESS REPUTATION, ANY LOSS OF DATA SUFFERED, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS;
(B) ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE WHICH MAY BE INCURRED BY YOU, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OR DAMAGE AS A RESULT OF:
- (I) ANY RELIANCE PLACED BY YOU ON THE COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY OR EXISTENCE OF ANY ADVERTISING, OR AS A RESULT OF ANY RELATIONSHIP OR TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY ADVERTISER OR SPONSOR WHOSE ADVERTISING APPEARS ON THE SERVICES;
- (II) ANY CHANGES WHICH tricks4phone MAY MAKE TO THE SERVICES, OR FOR ANY PERMANENT OR TEMPORARY CESSATION IN THE PROVISION OF THE SERVICES (OR ANY FEATURES WITHIN THE SERVICES);
- (III) THE DELETION OF, CORRUPTION OF, OR FAILURE TO STORE, ANY CONTENT AND OTHER COMMUNICATIONS DATA MAINTAINED OR TRANSMITTED BY OR THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES;
12.2 THE LIMITATIONS ON tricks4phone LIABILITY TO YOU IN PARAGRAPH 12.1 ABOVE SHALL APPLY WHETHER OR NOT tricks4phone HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE BEEN AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH LOSSES ARISING.
13. Advertisements13.1 Some of the Services are supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions. These advertisements may be targeted to the content of information stored on the Services, queries made through the Services or other information.
13.2 The manner, mode and extent of advertising by tricks4phone on the Services are subject to change without specific notice to you.
13.3 In consideration for tricks4phone granting you access to and use of the Services, you agree that tricks4phone may place such advertising on the Services.
14. Other content14.1 The Services may include hyperlinks to other web sites or content or resources. tricks4phone may have no control over any web sites or resources which are provided by companies or persons other than tricks4phone.
14.2 You acknowledge and agree that tricks4phone is not responsible for the availability of any such external sites or resources, and does not endorse any advertising, products or other materials on or available from such web sites or resources.
14.3 You acknowledge and agree that tricks4phone is not liable for any loss or damage which may be incurred by you as a result of the availability of those external sites or resources, or as a result of any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising, products or other materials on, or available from, such web sites or resources.
15. Changes to the Terms15.1 tricks4phone may make changes to the Universal Terms or Additional Terms from time to time. When these changes are made, tricks4phone will make a new copy of the Universal Terms available at http://www.tricks4phone.com/uag, and any new Additional Terms will be made available to you from within, or through, the affected Services.
15.2 You understand and agree that if you use the Services after the date on which the Universal Terms or Additional Terms have changed, tricks4phone will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Universal Terms or Additional Terms.
16. General legal terms16.1 Sometimes when you use the Services, you may (as a result of, or through your use of the Services) use a service or download a piece of software, or purchase goods, which are provided by another person or company. Your use of these other services, software or goods may be subject to separate terms between you and the company or person concerned. If so, the Terms do not affect your legal relationship with these other companies or individuals.
16.2 The Terms constitute the whole legal agreement between you and tricks4phone and govern your use of the Services (but excluding any services which tricks4phone may provide to you under a separate written agreement), and completely replace any prior agreements between you and tricks4phone in relation to the Services.
16.3 You agree that tricks4phone may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to the Terms, by email, regular mail, or postings on the Services.
16.4 You agree that if tricks4phone does not exercise or enforce any legal right or remedy which is contained in the Terms (or which tricks4phone has the benefit of under any applicable law), this will not be taken to be a formal waiver of tricks4phone's rights and that those rights or remedies will still be available to tricks4phone.
16.5 If any court of law, having the jurisdiction to decide on this matter, rules that any provision of these Terms is invalid, then that provision will be removed from the Terms without affecting the rest of the Terms. The remaining provisions of the Terms will continue to be valid and enforceable.
16.6 The Terms, and your relationship with tricks4phone under the Terms, shall be governed by the laws of the Russian Federation without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. Notwithstanding this, you agree that tricks4phone shall still be allowed to apply for injunctive remedies (or an equivalent type of urgent legal relief) in any jurisdiction.